Actor (26-May-1913 11-Aug-1994)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Anthony Ambrogio. Peter Cushing. Luminary Press. 2004. 281pp.
Peter Cushing. Peter Cushing: An Autobiography. Weidenfeld and Nicolson. 1986. 157pp.
Peter Cushing. Past Forgetting: Memoirs of the Hammer Years. Weidenfeld and Nicolson. 1988. 112pp.
Tony Earnshaw. An Actor, and a Rare One: Peter Cushing as Sherlock Holmes. Scarecrow Press. 2001. 146pp.
Christopher Gullo. In All Sincerity... Peter Cushing. Xlibris Corporation. 2004. 420pp.
David Miller. The Peter Cushing Companion. Reynolds & Hearn. 2000. 192pp.
David Miller. The Complete Peter Cushing. Reynolds & Hearn. 2005. 192pp.
Mark A. Miller. Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing and Horror Cinema: A Filmography of Their 22 Collaborations. McFarland. 1994. 447pp.
Deborah Del Vecchio; Tom Johnson. Peter Cushing: The Gentle Man of Horror and His 91 Films. McFarland & Co.. 1992. 465pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.375)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.329)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.140)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.110)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.142)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.130)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.59)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications