Chemist (23-Mar-1881 8-Sep-1965)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Yasu Furukawa. Inventing Polymer Science: Staudinger, Carothers, and the Emergence of Macromolecular Chemistry. University of Pennsylvania Press. 1998. 310pp.
Hermann Staudinger. Arbeitserinnerungen (From Organic Chemistry to Macromolecules: A Scientific Autobiography Based on My Original Papers). Heidelberg: Huthig. 1961. 335pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.724)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.421a)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.464)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.453)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.489)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications