Author (25-Dec-1924 28-Jun-1975)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Joel Engel. Rod Serling: The Dreams and Nightmares of Life in the Twilight Zone: A Biography. Contemporary Books. 1989. 353pp.
Gordon F. Sander. Serling: The Rise and Twilight of Television's Last Angry Man. Dutton. 1992. 284pp.
Peter Wolfe. In the Zone: The Twilight World of Rod Serling. Popular Press. 1997. 217pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1328)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1274)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.496)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.3, pp.1472-74)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, p.361)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.389)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.13)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications