Head of State (9-Jul-1916 17-Jul-2005)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Stuart Ball; Anthony Seldon. The Heath Government, 1970-1974: A Reappraisal. Longman. 1996. 423pp.
John Campbell. Edward Heath: A Biography. London: Pimlico. 1993.
Margaret Laing. Edward Heath, Prime Minister. London: Sidgwick and Jackson. 1972.
Andrew Roth. Heath and the Heathmen. London: Routeledge. 1972. 253pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.300)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.685)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.228)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.154)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications