|Edward George Bulwer-Lytton|
Novelist (25-May-1803 18-Jan-1873)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Victor Bulwer-Lytton. The Life of Edward Bulwer, First Lord Lytton.. London: Macmillan and Co.. 1913. (2 vols.) 563pp. + 576pp.
Edwin Berry Burgum. The Literary Career of Edward Bulwer, Lord Lytton. 1926.
Keith Hollingsworth. The Newgate Novel, 1830-1847: Bulwer, Ainsworth, Dickens & Thackeray. Wayne State University Press. 1963. 279pp.
Michael Sadleir. Bulwer: A Panorama: Edward and Rosina, 1803-1836. London: Constable & Co.. 1931. 451pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.930)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.314)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature (p.247)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.150)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.83)
- Atlantic: Brief Lives: A Biographical Companion to the Arts (p.107)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.326)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.36)
- Encyclopedia of Concert Music (p.53)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.66)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications