Composer (born 15-Feb-1947)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Adams. Hallelujah Junction: Composing an American Life. New York: Farrar Straus & Giroux. 320pp..
Renaud Machart. John Adams. Arles: Actes Sud. 2004. 156 pp. Language: French.
Thomas May (editor). The John Adams Reader: Essential Writings on an American Composer. Amadeus Press. 2006. 455pp.
- Official Website: http://www.earbox.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Thames & Hudson Encyclopedia of 20th Century Music (p.15)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.5)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.4)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications