Composer (8-Sep-1841 1-May-1904)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Clapham. Dvorak: Musician and Craftsman. New York: St. Martin's Press. 1966. 341pp.
Otakar Sourek. Antonin Dvorak: His Life and Works. New York: Philosophical Library. 1954. 135pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.455)
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.202)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.301)
- The Oxford Dictionary of Music (pp.257-59)
- Portable Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians (pp.80-82)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (pp.258-60)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.159)
- Slavonic Encyclopedia (p.247)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.73)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.86)
- Encyclopedia of Concert Music (p.138)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.134)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications