Film Director (26-Apr-1905 5-Oct-1934)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Paolo Emilio Salles Gomes. Jean Vigo. Martin Secker & Warburg. 1972. 256pp.
Pierre Lherminier. Jean Vigo, un cinéma singulier. Editions Ramsay. 2007. 299pp. Language: French.
William Gerard Simon. The Films of Jean Vigo. New York University. 1973. 522pp.
John Milton Smith. Jean Vigo. Praeger. 1972. 144pp.
Michael Temple. Jean Vigo. Manchester University Press. 2005. 178pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.788)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.898)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.578)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.894-95)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.553)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.499)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications