Religion, Royalty (563 BC 477 BC)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Edward J. Thomas. The Life of Buddha: As Legend and History. Courier Dover Publications. 2000. 336pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.225)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.147)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.77)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.82)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.74)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.36)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.101)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications