Novelist (13-Oct-1890 30-Oct-1968)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Clifford D. Edwards. Conrad Richter's Ohio Trilogy: Its Ideas, Themes, and Relationship to Literary Tradition. Mouton. 1970. 210pp.
Edwin W. Gaston. Conrad Richter. Twayne. 1989. 148pp.
David R. Johnson. Conrad Richter: A Writer's Life. Penn State Press. 2001. 407pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.596)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.1171)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.639)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.871)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications