|Friedrich August Kekulé|
Chemist (7-Sep-1829 13-Jul-1896)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Richard Anschütz. August Kekulé. Berlin: VDM Verlag. 1929. 960pp.
Georgij Vladimirovic Bykov. August Kekulé. Moscow: Nauka. 1964. 232pp.
Alan J. Rocke. Image and Reality: Kekulé, Kopp, and the Scientific Imagination. University of Chicago Press. 2010. 375pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.815)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.262)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.273)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.264)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.290)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.145)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications