Actor, Columnist (2-May-1885 1-Feb-1966)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
George Eells. Hedda and Louella: A Dual Biography of Hedda Hopper and Louella Parsons. New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons. 1972. 360pp.
Hedda Hopper. From Under My Hat. Doubleday. 1952. 311pp.
Hedda Hopper; James Brough. The Whole Truth and Nothing But. Doubleday. 1963. 331pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.666)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.322)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.509)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.276)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.227)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.668)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.265)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.54)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications