Football (born 2-Sep-1948)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Terry Bradshaw; with David Fisher. It's Only a Game. New York, New York: Pocket Books. 2001. 275pp.
Terry Bradshaw; with David Fisher. Keep It Simple. Simon and Schuster. 2003. 320pp.
David L. Diles. Terry Bradshaw: Man of Steel. Zondervan Publishing House. 1979. 195pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.59)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.58)
- American Lives: Sports (vol.1, p.107)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.514)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.339)
- Sports Illustrated 2005 Almanac (p.859)
- Biographical Dictionary of American Sports: Football (pp.59-60)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.31)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.259)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications