Actor, Film/TV Producer (born 22-Feb-1975)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Drew Barrymore; with Todd Gold. Little Girl Lost. Simon & Schuster. 1991. 304pp.
Leah Furman; Elina Furman. Happily Ever After: The Drew Barrymore Story. Ballantine. 2000. 192pp.
Georg Seesslen. Drew Barrymore. Bertz. 2001. 159pp. Language: German.
Lucy Ellis, Bryony Sutherland. Drew Barrymore: The Biography. Aurum Press. 2003. 288pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.95)
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.37)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.45)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.42)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.32)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.53)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.54)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.18)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.278)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications