Film/TV Producer (born 27-Jul-1922)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
We do not have any books for this individual listed. If you know of any, please submit feedback via the link at the
bottom of the page. Excluded are juvenile literature, most self-published works, songbooks, and dissertations. Included are biographies,
studies, bibliographies, criticism, and collections of letters.
- Norman Lear: The Comedy Godfather of Television
by Michael Paterniti. GQ, Jun-2017.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.406)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.829)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.191)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.291)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.319)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.312)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.427)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.2, pp.937-39)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.111)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.239)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.338)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications