|King Edward VII|
Royalty (9-Nov-1841 6-May-1910)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Hector Bolitho. King Edward VII: An Intimate Biography. Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott Co.. 1937.
George Dangerfield. Victoria's Heir: The Education of a Prince. New York: Harcourt, Brace and Co.. 1941. 345pp.
John Pearson. Edward the Rake: An Unwholesome Biography of Edward VII. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich. 1975.
Stanley Weintraub. Edward the Caresser: The Playboy Prince Who Became Edward VII. Old Tappan, NJ: Free Press Publishing. 2001. 429pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.201)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.466)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.163)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.114)
- Encyclopedia of Heads of State and Governments 1900 through 1945 (p.449)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.74)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications