Government, Attorney (20-Feb-1927 2-Aug-1986)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Roy Cohn; with Sidney Zion. The Autobiography of Roy Cohn. Secuacus, NJ: Lyle Stuart. 1988. 284pp.
Nicholas Von Hoffman. Citizen Cohn: The Life and Times of Roy Cohn. New York, NY: Doubleday. 1988. 483pp.
- What Donald Trump Learned From Joseph McCarthy's Right-Hand Man
by Jonathan Mahler; Matt Flegenheimer. The New York Times, 20-Jun-2016.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.103)
- Who's Who in World Jewry 1965 (p.169)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.143)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications