Head of State (19-Nov-1917 31-Oct-1984)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Katherine Frank. Indira: The Life of Indira Nehru Gandhi. London: Harper Collins. 2001.
Dom Moraes. Indira Gandhi. Boston, MA: Little, Brown & Company. 1980. 336pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.256)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.244)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.564)
- Current Biography, 1966 Yearbook (pp.114-17)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.187)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.194)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.132)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.218)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications