Actor (born 5-Jan-1946)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Diane Keaton. Then Again. Harper Collins. 2011. 300pp.
Deborah C. Mitchell. Diane Keaton: Artist and Icon. McFarland. 2001. 197pp.
Jonathan Moor. Diane Keaton: The Story of the Real Annie Hall. St. Martin's Press. 1989. 175pp.
Suzanne Munshower. The Diane Keaton Scrapbook. Grosset & Dunlap. 1979. 95pp.
- Twitter: @Diane_Keaton
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.756)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.307)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.255)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.294)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.262)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.293)
- Contemporary North American Directors (p.256)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.227)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.460)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.805)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.293)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications