Singer (12-Oct-1935 6-Sep-2007)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Herbert Breslin; with Anne Midgette. The King and I: The Uncensored Tale of Luciano Pavarotti's Rise to Fame by His Manager, Friend, and Sometime Adversary. Doubleday. 2004.
Marcia Lewis. The Private Lives of the Three Tenors. New York, NY: Kensington Publishing Corporation. 2000. 237pp.
Martin Mayer. Grandissimo Pavarotti. Garden City, NY: Doubleday. 1986.
Luciano Pavarotti; with William Wright. Pavarotti: My World. New York: Crown Publishers, Inc.. 1995.
- Official Website: http://www.lucianopavarotti.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.550)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1135)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.387)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.417)
- The Oxford Dictionary of Music (p.662)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1191)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.753)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.389)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.98)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.90)
- Musicians Since 1900 (pp.616-19)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications