|Otto von Bismarck|
Head of State (1-Apr-1815 30-Jul-1898)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Fritz Stern. Gold and Iron: Bismarck, Bleichroder and the Building of the German Empire. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1977. 620pp.
A. J. P. Taylor. Bismarck: The Man and the Statesman. London: Hamish Hamilton. 1955. 286pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.158)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.111)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.55)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.55)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.53)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.61)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.25)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.40)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications