Actor (23-Sep-1920 6-Apr-2014)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Alvin H. Marill. Mickey Rooney: His Films, Television Appearances, Radio Work, Stage Shows, and Recordings. McFarland. 2005. 202pp.
Arthur Marx. The Nine Lives of Mickey Rooney. Stein and Day. 1986. 320pp.
Mickey Rooney. Life Is Too Short. New York: Villard Books. 1991. 374pp.
Mickey Rooney. I. E.: An Autobiography. Bantam. 1966. 213pp.
- Official Website: http://www.mickeyrooney.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1210)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.482)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.398)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.463)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.433)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.477)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (pp.349-51)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (pp.754-56)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1317)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.625)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.429)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.303)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications