Songwriter (15-Feb-1905 23-Apr-1986)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Edward Jablonski. Harold Arlen: Rhythm, Rainbow, and Blues. Northeastern University Press. 1996. 426pp.
Edward Jablonski. Happy With the Blues: The Life and Times of the Composer of Stormy Weather. Garden City, NY: Doubleday. 1961. 286pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.51)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.26)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.35)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.23)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.16)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.14)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.17)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.10)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.349)
- American Songwriters (pp.13-19)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.27)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications