Musician, Actor (7-Jun-1958 21-Apr-2016)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Jason Draper. Prince: Chaos, Disorder, and Revolution. Backbeat Books. 2011. 272pp.
Alex Hahn. Possessed: The Rise and Fall of Prince. Crown. 2004. 288pp.
Liz Jones. Purple Reign: The Artist Formerly Known as Prince. Carol Publishing Group. 1998. 284pp.
Brian Morton. Prince: A Thief in the Temple. Canongate. 2007. 224pp.
Per Nilsen. Dance Music Sex Romance: Prince: The First Decade. SAF Publishing. 2004. 351pp.
Ronin Ro. Prince: Inside the Music and the Masks. Macmillan. 2011. 384pp.
- Prince's Closest Friends Share Their Best Prince Stories
by Chris Heath. GQ, 8-Dec-2016.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Washington Post Obituary [link]
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.530)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1192)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1139)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.435)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.403)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.438)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.538-41)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1247)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.792)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.588)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.406)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.100)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, pp.112-14)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.347)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications