Painter (7-Sep-1860 13-Dec-1961)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
William H. Armstrong. Barefoot in the Grass: The Story of Grandma Moses. Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company, Inc.. 1970. 96pp.
Grandma Moses; with Otto Kallir. Grandma Moses: My Life's History. New York: Harper & Brothers. 1952. 140pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.497)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.746)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.706)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.519)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.333)
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.665)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.355)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.65)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications