Actor, Film Director (born 10-Dec-1960)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Kenneth Branagh. Beginning. W. W. Norton & Co.. 1990. 260pp.
Samuel Crowl. The Films of Kenneth Branagh. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2006. 204pp.
Samuel Crowl. Shakespeare at the Cineplex: The Kenneth Branagh Era. Ohio University Press. 2003. 254pp.
Ian Shuttleworth. Ken and Em: A Biography of Kenneth Branagh and Emma Thompson. New York: St. Martin's Press. 1995. 255pp.
Mark White. Kenneth Branagh. Faber. 2005. 323pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.172)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.199)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.72)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.75)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.101)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.203)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.69)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.58)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.31)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.81)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications