Actor (born 13-Jul-1942)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Laurence Caracalla. Harrison Ford. Silverback Books. 2007. 116pp.
Brad Duke. Harrison Ford: The Films. McFarland. 2005. 333pp.
Lee Pfeiffer; Michael Lewis. The Films of Harrison Ford. Citadel Press. 2002. 259pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.489)
- Who's Who in America 2000 (p.1563)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.529)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.209)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.167)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.115)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.199)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.168)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.195)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.154)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.303)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.511)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.69)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.2, p.131)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.287)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications