Criminal (17-Jan-1899 25-Jan-1947)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Laurence Bergreen. Capone: The Man and the Era. New York: Simon and Schuster. 1994. 701pp.
Robert J. Schoenberg. Mr. Capone. New York: William Morrow. 1992.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.120)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.258)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.174)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.115)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.88)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.71)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.425)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.41)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.357)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.105)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications