Painter (7-Jun-1848 8-May-1903)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Lawrence Hanson; Elizabeth Hanson. The Post-Impressionists: Cezanne, Gauguin, Van Gogh. London: Cassel & Company. 1963. 317pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.570)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.389)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.197)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.180)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.72)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications