Actor (born 29-Apr-1957)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Laura Jackson. Daniel Day-Lewis: The Biography. London: Smith Gryphon. 1995. 215pp.
Garry Jenkins. Daniel Day-Lewis: The Fire Within. New York, NY: St. Martin's Press. 1995. 294pp.
- Before an Actor Became an "Actor"
Daniel Day-Lewis's 1980s BBC Dramas
by Mike Hale. The New York Times, 15-Mar-2013.
- The New Frontier's Man
by Lynn Hirschberg. The New York Times Magazine, 11-Nov-2007.
- The Intensely Imagined Life of Daniel Day-Lewis
by Richard B. Woodward. The New York Times, 5-Jul-1992.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.353)
- Who's Who in America 2000 (p.1132)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.145)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.121)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.79)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.150)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.114)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.211)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.63)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.315)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications