Pianist (16-May-1919 4-Feb-1987)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Jocelyn Faris. Liberace: A Bio-Bibliography. Greenwood Press. 1995. 303pp.
Liberace. Liberace: An Autobiography. New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons. 1973. 316pp.
Liberace; with Michael Segell. The Wonderful Private World of Liberace. HarperCollins. 1986. 222pp.
Darden Asbury Pyron. Liberace: An American Boy. University of Chicago Press. 2000. 494pp.
Bob Thomas. Liberace: The True Story. New York: St. Martin's Press. 1987. 284pp.
Scott Thorson; with Alex Thorleifson. Behind the Candelabra: My Life with Liberace. New York: E. P. Dutton. 1988. 242pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.418)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.439)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.893)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.300)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.317)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.570)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, pp.155-57)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.244)
- Who's Who in California 1976 (p.282)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.352)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications