Actor (5-Apr-1916 12-Jun-2003)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Gary Fishgall. Gregory Peck: A Biography. New York: Scribner's. 2002. 384pp.
Michael Freedland. Gregory Peck. New York: William Morrow. 1980. 252pp.
John Griggs. The Films of Gregory Peck. Secaucus, NJ: Citadel Press. 1984. 239pp.
Lynn Haney. Gregory Peck: A Charmed Life. New York: Carroll & Graf. 2004. 475pp.
Gerard Molyneaux. Gregory Peck: A Bio-Bibliography. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press. 1995. 376pp.
Tony Thomas. Gregory Peck. New York: Pyramid Publications. 1977.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.552)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1138)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1101)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.428)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.366)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.418)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.389)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.419)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.310)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.670)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1195)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.563)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.390)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, p.29)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.300)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications