Business, Film/TV Producer (born 14-Dec-1946)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Stephen Singular. Power to Burn: Michael Ovitz and the New Business of Show Business. Secaucus, NJ: Birch Lane Press. 1996. 224pp.
Robert Slater. Ovitz: The Inside Story of Hollywood's Most Controversial Power Broker. McGraw Hill. 1997. 360pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1078)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.656)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.96)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.2, p.1209)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications