|Lewis F. Powell, Jr.|
Judge (19-Sep-1907 25-Aug-1998)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John C. Jeffries, Jr.. Justice Lewis F. Powell, Jr.. Old Tappan, NJ: Scribner. 1994. 690pp.
Diane T. Putney (editor). ULTRA and the Army Air Forces in World War II: An Interview with Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court Lewis F. Powell, Jr.. Washington, DC: Office of Air Force History. 1987.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.401)
- International Who's Who 1980 (p.1017)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.842)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.182)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications