|J. G. Ballard|
Author (18-Nov-1930 19-Apr-2009)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Peter Brigg. J. G. Ballard. Borgo Press. 2007. 140pp.
Michel Delville. J. G. Ballard. Northcote House. 1998. 102pp.
Andrzej Gasiorek. J. G. Ballard. Manchester University Press. 2005. 228pp.
James Goddard; David Pringle (editors). J. G. Ballard: The First Twenty Years. Hayes, Middlesex, England: Bran's Head Books. 1976. 76pp.
Roger Luckhurst. The Angle Between Two Walls: The Fiction of J. G. Ballard. Macmillan. 1997. 213pp.
V. Vale; Andrea Juno. J. G. Ballard. RE/Search Publications. 1984. 176pp.
V. Vale (editor). J. G. Ballard Conversations. RE/Search. 2005. 358pp.
- Official Website: http://www.jgballard.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.33)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.97)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.18)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.37)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.78-79)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.109-11)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.96)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.16)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications