Film Director (born 20-Jan-1946)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Alexander. The Films of David Lynch. Letts. 1993. 206pp.
Michel Chion. Translated by Robert Julian; Trista Selous. David Lynch. British Film Institute. 2006. 246pp. 2nd Edition.
Helen Donlon. According To... David Lynch. Jot. 2007. 164pp.
David Hughes. The Complete Lynch. Virgin. 2001. 292pp.
Jeff Johnson. Pervert in the Pulpit: Morality in the Works of David Lynch. McFarland. 2004. 186pp.
Kenneth C. Kaleta. David Lynch. Maxwell Macmillan International. 1993. 207pp.
David Lavery (editor). Full of Secrets: Critical Approaches to Twin Peaks. Wayne State University Press. 1995. 281pp.
Todd McGowan. The Impossible David Lynch. Columbia University Press. 2007. 265pp.
Martha Nochimson. The Passion of David Lynch: Wild at Heart in Hollywood. University of Texas Press. 1997. 272pp.
Chris Rodley (editor). Lynch on Lynch. Faber and Faber. 2005. 322pp.
Erica Sheen; Annette Davison (editors). The Cinema of David Lynch: American Dreams, Nightmare Visions. London: Wallflower Press. 2004. 216pp.
Mark Allyn Stewart. David Lynch Decoded. AuthorHouse. 2007. 140pp.
Eric G. Wilson. The Strange World of David Lynch: Transcendental Irony from Eraserhead to Mulholland Dr.. Continuum. 2007. 177pp.
Paul A Woods. Weirdsville USA: The Obsessive Universe of David Lynch. Plexus. 1997. 192pp.
- Official Website: http://www.davidlynch.com/
- Twitter: @DAVID_LYNCH
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.883)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.347)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.206)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.343)
- Contemporary North American Directors (pp.293-95)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.543)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.545-49)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.302-04)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.964)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.216)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications