Poet (31-May-1915 26-Jun-2000)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Veronica Brady. South of My Days: A Biography of Judith Wright. Sydney, Australia: Angus & Robertson. 1998. 586pp.
Patricia Clark; Meredith McKinney (editors). The Equal Heart and Mind: Letters Between Judith Wright and Jack McKinney. University of Queensland Press. 2004. 202pp.
P. O'Brien; E. Robinson. Judith Wright: A Bibliography. Adelaide, Australia: Libraries Board of South Australia. 1968. 92pp.
Andrew Kilpatrick Thompson (editor). Critical Essays on Judith Wright. Melbourne, Australia: Jacaranda Press. 1968. 144pp.
Shirley Walker. Flame and Shadow: A Study of Judith Wright's Poetry. University of Queensland Press. 1991. 228pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.837)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.522)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.1130)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.1189)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.766)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.346)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.564)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications