Film Director (9-Aug-1918 5-Dec-1983)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Edwin T. Arnold; Eugene L. Miller. The Films and Career of Robert Aldrich. University of Tenesse Press. 1986. 280pp.
Richard Combs (editor). Robert Aldrich. London: BFI Publishing/British Film Institute. 1978. 76pp. Essays.
Eugene L. Miller. Robert Aldrich: Interviews. University Press of Mississippi. 2004.
Alain Silver; James Ursini. What Ever Happened to Robert Aldrich? His Life and Films. New York: Limelight Editions. 1995.
Tony Williams. Body and Soul: The Cinematic Vision of Robert Aldrich. Lanham, MD: Scarecrow Press. 2005. 392pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.22)
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.9)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.9)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.6)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.4)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.7)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.2-5)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.3-5)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.5)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications