Scientist (13-Sep-1851 22-Nov-1902)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ralph Nading Hill. The Doctors Who Conquered Yellow Fever. New York City: Random House. 1957. 180pp.
John R. Pierce; Jim Writer. Yellow Jack: How Yellow Fever Ravaged America and Walter Reed Discovered Its Deadly Secrets. John Wiley and Sons. 2005. 278pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.924)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1225)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.863)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.602)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.311)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.851)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.403)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.131)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications