Actor (22-Sep-1902 31-Oct-1988)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Houseman. Run-Through. New York: Simon & Schuster. 1972. 507pp.
John Houseman. Front and Center. New York: Simon and Schuster. 1979. 511pp.
John Houseman. Final Dress. New York: Simon & Schuster. 1983. 559pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.670)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.736)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.264)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.242)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.239)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.205)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.413)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.267)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.349)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.244)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.198)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.291)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications