Scientist (1574 8-Sep-1637)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
J. B. Craven. Doctor Robert Fludd, The English Rosicrucian: Life and Writings. 1902. 260pp.
Joscelyn Godwin. Robert Fludd: Hermetic Philosopher and Surveyor of Two Worlds. London: Thames and Hudson. 1979. 96pp.
Wiliam H. Huffman. Robert Fludd and the End of the Renaissance. London: Routeledge. 1988.
Serge Hutin. Robert Fludd, 1574-1637: Alchemiste et philosophe Rosicrucien. Paris, France: Omnium Litteraire. 1971. 174pp. Language: French.
Arthur Edward Waite. Robert Fludd and Freemasonry: Being the Rosicrucian and Masonic Connection. Holmes Publishing Group, LLC. 1994.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.525)
- British Authors Before 1800 (p.199)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.181)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.172)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.115)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.200)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications