Actor (born 9-Feb-1945)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Edward Z. Epstein; Joe Morella. Mia: The Life of Mia Farrow. New York: Delacorte Press. 1991. 266pp.
Mia Farrow. What Falls Away: A Memoir. New York: Nan A. Talese/Doubleday. 1997. 370pp.
Kristi Groteke; Marjorie Rosen. Mia & Woody: Love and Betrayal. New York: Carroll & Graf. 1994. 286pp.
Sam Rubin; Richard Taylor. Mia Farrow: Flowerchild, Madonna, Muse. New York: St. Martin's Press. 1989. 163pp.
- Official Website: http://www.miafarrow.org/
- Twitter: @MiaFarrow
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.455)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.194)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.157)
- Current Biography, 1970 Yearbook (pp.132-34)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.185)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.163)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.157)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.181)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.277)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.480)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.174)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.196)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.286)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications