Author, Playwright (26-Feb-1802 23-May-1885)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Porter Houston. Victor Hugo. Twayne. 1975. 165pp.
Regina M. Young. The Romantic and Transcendental Quests of Ralph Waldo Emerson and Victor-Marie Hugo. Edwin Mellen Press. 2003.. 414pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.744)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.122)
- European Authors 1000-1900 (pp.426-30)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.491)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.246)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of Foreign Literature (p.130)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.318)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.166)
- The Reader's Encyclopedia of World Drama (p.436)
- Encyclopedia of Concert Music (p.208)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.29)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.230)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications