|W. D. Snodgrass|
Poet (5-Jan-1926 13-Jan-2009)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Paul L. Gaston. W. D. Snodgrass. Boston: Twayne. 1978.
Stephen H. Haven (editor). The Poetry of W. D. Snodgrass: Everything Human. University of Michigan Press. 1993. 328pp.
Philip Raisor (editor). Tuned and under Tension: The Recent Poetry of W. D. Snodgrass. University of Delaware Press. 1998. 174pp.
William White. W. D. Snodgrass: A Bibliography. Wayne State University Library. 1960.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.703)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.1337-38)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.681)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.302)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.14)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications