|Lee Harvey Oswald|
Assassin (18-Oct-1939 24-Nov-1963)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Gerald Ford; with John R. Stiles. Portrait of the Assassin. New York: Ballantine Books. 1966. 560pp.
Norman Mailer. Oswald's Tale: An American Mystery. New York: Random House. 1995. 791pp.
Thomas Mallon. Mrs. Paine's Garage: And the Murder of John F. Kennedy. New York, NY: Pantheon Books. 2002.
Jean Stafford. A Mother in History. Farrar, Straus and Giroux. 1966. 121pp. Three days spent with Lee Harvey Oswald's mother.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.848)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.536)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1111)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.549)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.362)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications