Business (born 27-May-1923)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Sumner Redstone; with Peter Knobler. A Passion to Win. Riverside, NJ: Simon & Schuster. 2001. 322pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1277)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.601)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.101)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.3, pp.1356-58)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications