Business (1-Jul-1908 24-Apr-2004)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Lee Israel. Estée Lauder: Beyond the Magic. New York City: Macmillan. 1985. 186pp.
Estée Lauder. Estée: A Success Story. New York City: Random House. 1985. 223pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.865)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.288)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.425)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.240-42)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.313)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications