Author (1-Feb-1933 20-Jan-2011)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Jefferson Humphries (editor). Conversations with Reynolds Price. Jackson, MS: University of Mississippi Press. 1991. 294pp.
Sue Kimball; Lynn Sadler (editors). Reynolds Price: From A Long and Happy Life to Good Hearts: With a Bibliography. Fayetteville, NC: Methodist College Press. 1988. Critical essays on Reynolds Price, presented at the Seventh Annual Southern Writers' Symposium, Methodist College, April 1988.
Reynolds Price. A Whole New Life: An Illness and a Healing. New York: Atheneum. 1994.
Constance Rooke. Reynolds Price. Twayne. 1983. 158pp.
James A. Schiff (editor). Critical Essays on Reynolds Price. Twayne. 1998. 321pp.
James A. Schiff. Understanding Reynolds Price. Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina Press. 1996. 217pp.
Stuart Wright; James L. W. West III. A Reynolds Price Bibliography 1949-1984. Charlottesville, VA: University Press of Virginia. 1986. 122pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.330)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.1010-12)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.607)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.1165-67)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.193)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.828)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, p.110)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.12)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications