Actor (9-Feb-1891 19-May-1958)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Juliet Benita Colman. Ronald Colman: A Very Private Person. New York: William Morrow. 1975. 294pp.
Sam Frank. Ronald Colman: A Bio-Bibliography. Greenwood Press. 1997. 336pp.
Lawrence J. Quirk. The Films of Ronald Colman. New York: Citadel Press. 1977. 255pp.
R. Dixon Smith. Ronald Colman: Gentleman of the Cinema. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company. 1991. 236pp.
Roland Wild. Ronald Colman. London: Rich & Cowan. 1933. 127pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.286)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.148)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.332)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.122)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.96)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.123)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.91)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.172)
- Obituaries from the Times 1951-1960 (pp.160-61)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.119)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.52)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.311)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications