Poet (3-May-1912 16-Jul-1995)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Margot Peters. May Sarton: A Biography. Westminister, MD: Alfred A. Knopf Inc.. 1997. 474pp.
May Sarton. At Eighty-Two: A Journal. New York: Norton. 1996.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.357)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.1103-05)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.670)
- Who's Who in Lesbian & Gay Writing (p.177)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.869)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.912)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.646)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.947)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.285)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.779)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications